Work with Us
Front of House Volunteers
Cadogan Hall is looking for volunteers to support the Front of House department.
If you are enthusiastic about music and our venue, why not be a part of it? We welcome interest from people of all ages and from every part of the community: if you love music, enjoy meeting people and can spare a few hours each week, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about our new volunteer scheme please contact Walter Morrison, Front of House Manager, on 020 7824 7602. We look forward to hearing from you.
Assistant Front of House Manager
The main focus of the role will be to provide a courteous, efficient and friendly service to all Cadogan Hall’s patrons, clients and partners by supplying the highest
possible levels of customer care in a safe, supportive and diverse environment.
As the Assistant Front of House Manager you will support the Front of House
● assisting in the recruitment, induction, training and development of the Front
of House Team
● ensuring that, in his absence, all shifts/performances are managed efficiently
and safely and in accordance with all regulations pertaining to the business
● guaranteeing all Front of House duties are carried out to the agreed
Company’s highest standards of performance
● having a pro-active and intelligent business approach to ensure the
department achieves and exceeds its sales and profitability targets
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal Front of House Assistant Manager will have experience within a similar sized concert venue, with hospitality/bar experience and proven success leading
and supporting a Front of House Team a distinct advantage. In addition we are looking for someone with:
● a great personality who interacts well with, patrons, clients,
partners, promoters and suppliers
● a confident positive manner with a sense of humour and perspective
● exceptional communication and organisational skills
● methodical with a keen eye for detail
● the ability to multi-task in a demanding fast- paced customer facing
● competitive salary
Send your CV and a letter showing how you would be a good candidate for the role to email@example.com.