Join Telegraph Bespoke at Cadogan Hall for a special evening to celebrate the launch of Jeffrey Archer’s highly anticipated new novel, This Was A Man, one week before its general release on November 3.
This Was a Man is the seventh and final instalment in the international bestselling series, The Clifton Chronicles. The previous six novels in the series have all reached No. 1 in the UK and around the world.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to hear from Jeffrey Archer about the final book in the series – the end of an era in his writing career- and learn about what he has planned next.
Guests will enjoy a glass of wine before participating in an interview and Q&A with Jeffrey Archer.
- A signed hardback edition of Jeffrey Archer’s new novel, This Was A Man, one week before its general release
- Hear Jeffrey read an extract from This Was A Man
- Access to a special Q&A with Jeffrey Archer and the opportunity to meet Jeffrey
- Opportunity to view a gallery celebrating 40 years of Jeffrey’s literary success
- A Clifton Chronicles inspired quintessentially British gift bag on departure
- A glass of wine on arrival
- Concert Duration:
- approx. 1½ hours