- Concerto grosso in B flat, Op. 3 No. 2
- Piano Concerto No. 17 in G, K. 453
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G, BWV 1048
- Concert aria: ‘Ch’io mi scordi di te’, K. 505
- Brandenburg Concerto No. 4 in G. BWV 1049
- Imogen Cooper
- Mary Bevan
- Stephanie Gonley
- Charlotte Barbour-Condini
- Miriam Nerval
- Nicholas Kraemer
The highly acclaimed English pianist Imogen Cooper CBE is the ECO’s guest soloist in Mozart’s G-major Piano Concerto, one of the six great piano concertos which he composed in the prolific year of 1784. Written for Mozart’s pupil Barbara von Ployer, it includes a tune he had taught his pet starling to whistle.
Conductor and harpsichordist Nicholas Kraemer also directs two of Bach’s ever-popular Brandenburg Concertos, and the beautiful Concerto grosso, Op. 3 No. 2 by Handel featuring soloists from the orchestra.