- Polonaise from Eugene Onegin
- Piano Concerto No. 2
- A Night on the Bare Mountain
- Dance of the Tumblers from The Snow Maiden
- The White Swan from Swan Lake
- Waltz No. 2 from Jazz Suite No. 2
- Marche Slave
- Sasha Grynyuk
- Paul Bateman
- John Bradbury
Featuring international Russian pianist Sasha Grynyuk. The programme includes Rachmaninov’s Piano Concerto No. 2 and favourites from the classical Russian masters including works by Tchaikovsky, Rimsky Korsakov, Shostakovich and Khachaturian.
The London International Orchestra continues its tradition of presenting exhilarating programmes in aid of charity and proceeds from this concert will go to Sohana Research Fund, funding groundbreaking Epidermolysis Bullosa research.