- Vocalise, Op. 34, No. 14 (arr. for orchestra)
- The Seasons – March, April & December; Nocturne in D minor; Swan Lake – Dance of the Cygnets (Act II) & Russian Dance (Act III); Romance, Op. 5
- Barcarolle; Elegy; Italian Polka; Waltz for six hands; Spring Waters, Op. 14 No. 11
- Mazurka, Op. 17 No. 4; Etude in F minor; Minute Waltz
- ~ Interval ~
- Chopiniana – ‘Les Sylphides’
- London Soloists Philharmonia
- Elena Berezovsky
- Director of London Russian Music School
- Evgeny Goremykin
- Artistic Director of London Russian Ballet School
- Betty Makharinsky
- Peter Limonov
London Russian Ballet School, founded by Evgeny Goremykin, offers the richest tradition of Russian ballet teaching to students without regard to their background or means. The teachers, from the Mariinsky and Bolshoi Theatres, show children that to work is to excel. London Russian Music school, founded by Elena Berezovsky, is based on the Russian system with teachers of concert backgrounds. Both schools offer the finest teaching from the earliest age, recognising the importance of rounded ballet and music educations through heritage and example. Many students train every day, but all do so of their own free will. Ballet and music give profound fulfilment, forming a vital part of their lives.
London Soloists Philharmonia was recently founded and consists of outstanding young soloists and chamber musicians, many of whom are prizewinners at international level. Peter Limonov, its principal conductor, born in Moscow, is a graduate of both the Royal Academy of Music and Royal College of Music and combines conducting with a career as a concert pianist. Betty Makharinsky is a talented young Russian soprano.