- Memories (Choreography Evgeny Goremykin)
- Pictures at an Exhibition (Choreography Yury Smekalov)
- Esmeralda, Act II, Divertissements (Choreography Marius Petipa)
- Students and performers of London Russian Ballet School
- London Soloists Philharmonia
- Peter Limonov, conductor
Following its successful premiere in November at Cadogan Hall, London Russian Ballet School returns to perform an original and exciting evening of ballet.
Three distinct elements make up the programme, neoclassical with Ghostly Ball, contemporary with Pictures at an Exhibition choreographed for LRBS by the award-winning dancer from the Mariinsky Theatre, Yury Smekalov, and third, traditional classical ballet of Marius Petipa in the rarely seen La Esmeralda.
This is an evening for the audience to celebrate the joy of ballet with young and beautiful dancers who are accompanied by the award-winning London Soloists Philharmonia.