- Allegro from Divertimento in D, K. 136
- J.S. Bach
- Prelude and Fugue in A minor, BWV 997
- Fandango from Quintet No. 4 in D
- Doce danzas españolas, Op. 37 – No. 5 Andaluza; No. 2 Oriental
- Danza del molinero (from El sombrero de tres picos)
- Fantasía para un gentilhombre – II. Españoleta
- Spanish Romance
- Ástor Piazzolla
- Preludes Nos. 1 & 4
- Jorge Cardoso
- Batucada from Escenas Brasileiras
- Carlo Domeniconi
- Koyunbaba, Op. 19
- George Harrison
- Here Comes the Sun
- The Fool on the Hill; Eleanor Rigby
- Miloš Karadaglić
- Ensemble 7
Miloš returns to Cadogan Hall with Ensemble 7 in a performance which displays the extraordinary impact the guitar has had on 300 years of world music. Composers include Bach, Boccherini, Granados, Falla, Rodrigo, Piazzolla, and Villa-Lobos, and the concert will end with a set of great works by George Harrison, John Lennon and Paul McCartney.
The hottest guitarist in the world, Miloš continues to top the record charts and delight audiences worldwide. His first three releases on “The Yellow Label” achieved major chart success around the globe and turned him into “classical music’s guitar hero” (BBC Music Magazine) overnight.
His 2014 recording of Rodrigo’s concertos had the Sunday Times calling him “The King of Aranjuez”, while Blackbird – the Beatles album (2016) was received with unanimous critical acclaim.
We look forward to welcoming his return to Cadogan this September.