- Tre preghiere (Three prayers) – La preghiera del poeta; Sgombra, o gentil; Invocazione a Maria addolorata
- Nabucco – Dio di Giuda
- Theme from Attila (instrumental)
- Attila – Dagli immortali vertici
- I due Foscari – O vecchio cor che batti
- Theme from Aida (instrumental)
- Salon song – L’esule
- La traviata – Di provenza il mar, il suol
- Theme from I vespri siciliani (instrumental)
- I vespri siciliani – In braccio alle dovizie
- Nocturne from Falstaff (instrumental)
- Un ballo in maschera – Eri tu che macchiavi quell’anima
- Don Carlo – Per me giunto… Io morrò, ma lieto in core
- Leo Nucci
- Italian Opera Chamber Quintet:
- Paolo Marcarini
- Pierantonio Cazzulani
- Christian Serazzi
- Andrea Cavuoto
- Marta Pettoni
We regret to announce that Leo Nucci has had to cancel his recital tonight due to illness. We are unable to reschedule the concert at this time, and all tickets will be refunded.
Esteemed baritone Leo Nucci made his debut in 1967 and, over a career spanning five decades, has performed countless times across the world’s major opera houses and is admired and respected as a leading exponent of Giuseppe Verdi.
Nucci brings an entire programme of the great Italian composer to Cadogan Hall, revisiting some of the wonderful Verdian roles with which he has built a towering reputation and forged a highly-successful career.