Hire the Hall
Cadogan Hall’s auditorium features raked stalls and full gallery seating to a maximum capacity of 953 people.
Breakout rooms include the main foyer, Culford Room, Oakley Room and Caversham Room. All spaces are suitable for cocktails, dining, product launches, trade exhibitions and AGM’s.
All areas are wheelchair accessible and offer audio assistance for the hearing impaired.
|Oakley Room (Bar)||80||n/a||30|
- Stalls: 561
- Gallery: 392
- Total: 953
Out of the above, Cadogan Hall removes:
- 10 seats from the Stalls (4 in rows K and L, 2 in row J) held for Cadogan Hall
- 28 seats from the Gallery in Blocks A & P as last-sell sight-line seats
Given the above holds, the maximum number seats available for sale is 915.
Gross potential calculator
You can use our gross potential calculator to forecast potential income based on the number of ticket tiers and prices.
Performances requiring up to 40 people on the stage will not affect the Hall’s overall capacity. Performances requiring 41 or more people will affect the Hall’s seated capacity pro rata.
For further information and to check Hall availability
- a Hirer’s Pack is available as a pdf download (above left) detailing all the available spaces, Technical facilities, Marketing and Box Office information, plus itemised hire costs.
- complete our Enquiry Form
- or contact the General Manager, Adam McGinlay:
email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 7824 7601
For further technical specifications of the Hall, please email our Technical team on email@example.com or call 020 7824 7536.