- Videte miraculum
- Verbum caro factum est
- Magnificat (Great Service)
- Almighty God, which by the leading of a star
- See, see, the Word is incarnate
- ~ Interval ~
- Quatre motets pour le temps de Noël
- A spotless rose
- Matthew Martin
- Dormi Jesu
- The road to Bethlehem
- Tomorrow shall be my dancing day
- The holly and the Ivy (arr. Walford Davies)
- John Rutter
- What sweeter music; Sans Day Carol
- Welcome, Yule!
- James O’Donnell
- Daniel Cook
The Choir of Westminster Abbey is renowned as one of the finest choirs of its type. Famous throughout the world for its performances at the great state and Royal occasions which take place in the Abbey, the Choir also undertakes an extensive programme of concerts, broadcasts and recordings, in addition to singing the daily choral services.
In this rare London performance away from the Abbey, the Choir presents a rich and varied selection of Christmas music, from Renaissance masterpieces by Byrd, Gibbons and Tallis to contemporary carols by Matthew Martin and John Rutter. The centrepiece of the programme is Poulenc’s exquisite set of miniatures depicting scenes from the Nativity story, Quatre motets pour le temps de Noël.
Part of Choral at Cadogan 2014-15.