- Jonathan Östlund
- Opus Pocus Fantienne [flute & piano]
- Phantasion [flute & piano]
- Air dans l’Air [solo flute]
- Rêve et Lune [flute & piano]
- Lumière d‘Étoiles [solo piano]
- Fantasia on Scarborough Fair [flute, cello & piano]
- Electrifying [cello & piano]
- Rapsodia Argentina [flute & piano]
- Rêverie – Jeux de Pluie [string quartet]
- The Wizard [flute, violin, cello & piano]
- Eleonore Pameijer
- Blandine Waldmann
- Cellini Quartet:
- André Gaio Pereira
- violin I
- Ariel Jacob Lang
- violin II
- Joseph Griffin
- Lydia Hillerudh
Presenting Jonathan Östlund’s sophisticated and expressive music to the UK audience, this luminous programme – including several world premieres – is revealed by the highly acclaimed Eleonore Pameijer, Blandine Waldmann and the Cellini Quartet with superb artistry.
Imbued with a timeless nature, Östlund’s music alternates between inviting us to a notably personal meditation and outlining a celebration of life, all the while creating a transformative and uplifting experience.
Unmissable for those yearning to applaud genuine and remarkable new talent and art – this will be a musical evening to treasure!